Monday, September 6, 2010

Papery thin

I almost let another day get away. It's amazing how much time can be spent on nothing more than watching streams of data. Otherwise known as reading online stuff. The books and magazines that I began to read before going to LA sit. Andrei Codrescu has an answer of what to do with the books that go unread.

I'm working on another art review, another painter, much younger than the last (still alive), who works alongside the landscape genre. Not exactly scenic views but amazing skills. That'll take another couple days. Meanwhile, folks keep asking me what I think, or I can't help myself from saying. Of course, I'm torn.

I'd build me a house next to a big pond, yes I would. The hard part would be plugging in a phone. But, yes I would.


1 comment:

joxum said...

The last line reminded me of El Condor Pasa:

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail.
Yes I would.
If I could,
I surely would.