Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The last of it

I promise. The old stuff, I mean.

Oh, there's still a lot more. A lot. So, maybe I can't promise. But then again, the other is not near as old as the below.

I think I've mentioned this before: I can remember the place I was sitting, but if there was a reason, I cannot recall why I decided I could do without the written word for a while. I was sitting at my desk in the old factory building I was living in at the time. I had made some big wood sculptures. But before that I had made some rusty die cast-off plaques that looked like they could have been writing, arranged like a haiku, and they didn't cut it for me. The wood did. So I said bye-bye to my old Kaypro for a while. Just a couple years, maybe three. Until the drawings below.





I guess I got to missing words.

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

The last to arrive, the first to go reminds me of some poker games I've played in.