Thursday, May 5, 2011

There's no guarantees, I know, but I may get a chance to play a little live poker in the next few days as we're headed south to the DiLs' house. DFiL is gonna go octo on us whether we're there or not, so off we go. Word has it there's a bit of a to-do list and some much ados, so I may not get away. If I do, I promise...  Otherwise, I'm giving a heads up that time may allow only a few pictures.

And speaking of time, it's not going to get any longer between busy upon our return, as I've committed to my first-ever Press Pass. I want to believe. I really do. I have my singing voice all warmed up and and just need to work on harmonizing. Small chance. Still, I'm thinking very carefully about distinctions between genial and congenial. Best intentions, you understand.

I'll try to keep up with my blogroll. Cya!

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Have a great and safe trip, DW too.

lightning36 said...

I got tired just looking at all the conference activities.

Anonymous said...

You need to contact me. Stan