Monday, July 14, 2008

PAO

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:57 am
Reply with quote

Poker AnyAce Online

and that's being generous

What does it mean when chasing a gut shot is considered courageous? If I have to endure such nonsense, I will do it for money. My time is precious.

Don't get me wrong, I love the community, by and large. There was a time when I thought it might be a good idea to play with newer players in the spirit of the Academy.And I suppose I could say that there are elements to the games I play in that are still instructive. Yet, I am not cavalier about poker, and I will not be joining the fray just to see if I hit.

I'm tired. I did bootcamp when I was a young lad, and put up with that nonsense because I had signed up. Almost every room now has that flavor.

Prospector has come at a good time for the company, for much of the Academy is now a joke. It's time to come up with a new structure for the Academy.

Granite, private rooms or big tourneys. Otherwise, it's cash, which is the goal after all, correct?

Maybe I just had a bad night. No, make that five months or so. I'm thinking of a poker game where instead of chips we gamble with liters of blood. I can name the players who would come out on top. The great thing about that is they also know who they are.

No comments: