Friday, May 1, 2009

Banned!

I woke up to this email:

Dear bastinptc,

Your video, The Big Dance (Short), may have content that is owned or licensed by UMG.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

I clicked on a link for more information:

Your video, The Big Dance (Short), may have audio content from Your Disease by Saliva that is owned or licensed by UMG.

As a result, your video is blocked everywhere except in these locations:

American Samoa, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cuba, Fiji, France, Germany, Guam, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kiribati, Mexico, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Spain, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands, Vanuatu


Excuse me, there's a knock at my door...

3 comments:

Crash said...

Dang, and I was just going to move to Tokelau, for a toke.

bastinptc said...

OK, first warning for you guys: No more puns!

Crash said...

How many warnings do we get? I want to know my reserve!