Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wooly caterpillars


I believe my barber was glad to see me. Maybe he didn’t think I would be back for another 4 years. It crossed my mind. But I’m groovin’ on the new do. And I have an interview with a prospective client tomorrow, so a little clean-up was in order. If anyone was surprised, it was I, as he remembered much of our conversation three weeks ago.

But this post isn’t about any of that. Although it is about the barbershop.

What I heard. What the barber heard from the codger.

The number of pine cones and acorns that have fallen.

Watch the squirrels.

Never mind the procrastinators, we’re in for a rough one.


2 comments:

Crash said...

Poor folks in the great northwest. A rough one. Extra fog?

bastinptc said...

It's all relative, I suppose, to infrastructure. We get ice storms.