Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PLO WBCOOP

I'll be dipping my toe in these turbulent waters. I won't live blog. Just too much, too many cards. I'll maybe comment afterward.

First break. A lot of sitters at my table, and more keep getting moved to us. Right now there are two of us playing? Can that be right?  If so, after the break should be interesting as I've never played PLO HU, let alone in a tourney structure. Holding my own at 11.5K.

Second break. Rough ride but only 269 out of 1634 runners. Down to 5800. A huge dry spell and two pairs keeping me humble.

Third break found me sitting out to do chores. Made the money before that but nursing a small stack of 11K.

Out in 65th,  Kings and Tens against Acesxx. Two before the next level in money.  Had a great time chatting with Lightening36 and IlliniFan (I need your blog url again), two Illinois boys like myself.

8 comments:

Crash said...

OK, no live blog. I am on your rail anyway.

Crash said...

65th of 1634=top 3.9% in the money. GG!!

Crash said...

Missed the next pay tier by 2 spots.

bastinptc said...

"Missed the next pay tier by 2 spots."

What could I do? I pretty much committed myself with my CO raise.

Thanks for the rail.

Memphis MOJO said...

I railed you, too, tried to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me.

Lightning is still in!! Three tables and he's 8th in chips! Go lightning.

Memphis MOJO said...

I did have one criticism of your game, if I may?

Did I not see you consorting with somebody named "IlliniFan"?! I mean, really!

lightning36 said...

Great playing with you last night. You, Illini, and I were all at about the same chip level at one point. It could have just as easily been you at the final table.

bastinptc said...

MM - Yeah, UI. Forgive me. Of course, I don't follow sports so I forgave myself already.

L - You're too kind. But yes, I enjoyed the chit chat as well.