Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is it me

or is this weird?

"Hi
If you have a Little Davinci Princess who would love to be in a daycare with a profecional artist dressed as a princess all day and paint and have profecional art lessons and not be bored at a regular daycare please call me. I only charge 300 a month and if you just want to schedule on everyother weakends on saterday to have an art lesson that is fine two. We have thee girls atending so far and we will all dress up like princeses before we begin are art lesson. these are pics of some costumes i have and the begining of the Princess Art Studio for Girls.
And a sample of a pastel that I just began, email me for more pictures or any further questions."

Craig's List. There were images attached. 

4 comments:

Crash said...

It is you. It sounds perfectly normal to me.

TenMile said...

bastin:

What's in the water in Minn?

Memphis MOJO said...

I'm not taking sides, but I won't be sending my princess any time soon, lol.

bastinptc said...

I am prepared to accept that it may be us.