Monday, September 14, 2009

Sing along with me, will ya?



ALMOST CUT MY HAIR 
David Crosby


Almost cut my hair
It happened just the other day
It's gettin kinda long
I could have said it was in my way
But I didn't and I wonder why
I feel like letting my freak flag fly
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone

Must be because I had the flu' for Christmas
And I'm not feeling up to par 
It increases my paranoia
Like looking in my (rear-view) mirror and seeing a police car
But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it to someone

When I finally get myself together
I'm going to get down in that sunny southern weather
And I find a place inside a laugh 
Separate the wheat from the chaff 
I feel like I owe it to someone

1 comment:

Forrest Gump said...

Cool jam. The lyrics sound like he was improvising them.